Leadership. Technology. Results.
Avelead helps hospitals and health systems optimize their clinical, financial, and operational performance through strategic consulting services including implementation, technology, and revenue cycle services. By utilizing a well-blended mixture of strong leadership, solid methodologies, and innovative technology, Avelead delivers reliable results for their clients. Since its inception, Avelead has consulted with more than 60 hospitals and health systems nationally. For more information, visit www.avelead.com and connect with Avelead on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
The Research & Development – Technical Services team at Avelead is responsible for building “innovative technology” that is critical to the day-to-day and long-term success of our consultants, EHR partners and health systems that we work with every day. Our team is growing, so we are looking for another .NET developer to join the team.
What makes this job special anyway? As an Avelead developer, you’re not just writing application software for some website. You will be working on leading-edge cloud-based SaaS applications that are fundamentally transforming the business of hospital healthcare. Our team builds applications that are used by some of the largest hospital systems in the nation.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer some great benefits too. These include employer-paid health benefits, gym/fitness membership re-reimbursement, and technology reimbursement (personal cell and internet fees).
Why are you still reading this? You should have applied by now. But if you really want to know more, here you go.
What development skills you need to bring to us:
- Firm understanding of ASP.NET
- ASP MVC 5
- Entity Framework 4.6
- IOS/Android Native Mobile
These are bonus skills (that is code-word for if you don’t know them, you will when you work with us):
- IOS/Android Native Mobile
- Bootstrap 3.7
- Visual Studio Professional (our IDE of choice)
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Azure Cloud Services
- MS SQL Server 2016
- CSS 3
What You Should Have
- A technically oriented education:
- This means a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree, with course work in a computer programming related field (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering).
- Or, Military technical training followed by hands-on use of these skills in the field, air or fleet (space would work too). If you are a Veteran, thank you for your service.
- A documented track record of high achievement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Naturally curious and passionate about what you do
- The ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- And possibly the most important, fanatical attention to detail
- Sorry, our team does not work remote. This job will require you to come to work each day at our Satellite Blvd office in Suwanee, GA. We are less than 5 minutes off of I-85 close to the Infinite energy Center (formerly Gwinnett Arena). Before you apply, please check your commute.